Distance Sale Regulations
If you are using our 'Click & Collect' service or having your vehicle delivered the terms and conditions of your sale will change.
Click & Collect
- For reasons of fraud prevention, we are only able to hand over the vehicle if we are satisfied with your proof of identification. Please ensure you bring a valid photo ID with you (such as a current driving licence or passport).
- We will not be able to release your vehicle until we are satisfied all the documents have been received and meet our requirements.
- If you are unable to collect your vehicle and nominate someone to collect on your behalf you must inform us of their full name prior to your agreed collection time.
- Collection of your vehicle will take place at an agreed time and date. We will ensure that safe distancing measures are being followed, operating a safe no contact hand over.
- For reasons of fraud prevention, we are only able to deliver to your home address and prior to arranging delivery we will require a proof of your current address to be sent to us. This proof can be any of the following (driving licence / bank statement / utility bill - this must be dated within the last 90 days)
- Delivery of your vehicle will take place at an agreed time to your home address. Should you, for any reason, be unable to sign/accept this delivery on the agreed day then you will be liable for the cost of this and any subsequent charges to return it.
- Upon receipt of your vehicle it is imperative that you fully inspect its physical condition. Once you have signed to accept the vehicle we unfortunately cannot accept liability for any damage which was not noted when the vehicle is signed and agreed for by yourself at delivery.
- We can only deliver to your home address and you must be present at time of delivery as no other person can sign for the vehicle on your behalf. The delivery driver will need you to provide your driving licence as proof of ID.
- If you need to arrange delivery to your work address then please contact us on 01733 850540 or at email@example.com.
To ensure you fully understand how this effects your purchase please carefully read the points below:
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a vehicle from us within 14 working days after the day you received the relevant vehicle (subject to the limitations set out below).
- In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must provide us written notice of cancellation via post to Noya Motor Group, Unit 5, Lakeside Court, Flaxley Road, Peterborough, PE2 9FT or email firstname.lastname@example.org and to reach us by 6pm on the 14th day following delivery.
- If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the vehicle to us, in the same condition in which you received it. We must receive the vehicle back within 14 days of your written notice of cancellation. If you do change your mind you cannot use the car once you have notified us, only for delivery back to us. You must still tax and insure the vehicle until it is received by us.
- If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (including the delivery cost if applicable) However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the vehicle to us.
- If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the vehicle to us, we may recover the vehicle and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the vehicle at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
- Your refund will be made within 14 days of the vehicle being returned to us. This 14 day period will begin from the day we sign to accept return of the car to our premises.
- Delivery of your vehicle will take place at an agreed time and place. Should you, for any reason, be unable to accept this delivery then you will be liable for the cost of this delivery and any subsequent charges to return it. In the event of cancelation this amount would be deducted from your final refund amount.
- You are liable for the vehicle from the point of accepting delivery. If you choose to cancel within your cooling off period, then you remain liable for the vehicle until one of our selected collection companies have signed to accept it from you. You will be liable, and charged, for any damage present which was not noted when you accepted delivery of the vehicle. Any cost will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- The vehicle cannot be modified or altered in any way from the condition it was delivered in.
- To receive a full refund a maximum additional mileage of 250 miles from the recorded delivery mileage is allowed. If you cover any additional distance, then an excess mileage charge of £1.50 + VAT per mile will be deducted from your final refund amount.
- Any delivery cost charged to you as part of your order will be fully refunded. However, you will be liable for any collection costs incurred and this amount will be deducted from your final refund. We will fully inform you of any costs before arranging collection and will not make any arrangements without your prior consent.
- You are able to make your own arrangements for return of the vehicle but, in doing so, accept full liability for the vehicle until it is returned to us. Any damage caused to the vehicle will be deducted from your final refund amount and, in the case of any insurance claim being raised, no refund will be made until payout from the relevant insurance company has been made to us.
- No refund amount will be made until the vehicle has been inspected and signed for by a member of our team. If we intend to make any deductions from your final refund amount, then you will be made aware of that amount prior to the refund.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.